More Than A Tour adopts a philosophy of “To whom much is given – much is required”.
Having lived and run businesses in Geelong all our lives, we are so proud of our City and Region and are now thrilled to be able to assist Geelong in growing the new and emerging tourism industry.
Therefore a high priority of More Than A Tour is to give away a portion of your tour fare, to support a range of Local and International “not for Profit” organisations.
- Operation Uganda- Orphan sponsorship
- United Way- Give Where You Live
- Compassion- Child sponsorship n Uganda
- CBM – Bringing sight to blind folk globally
- Guide Dogs Victoria- Enabling mobility and independence for blind folk
- 96Three FM- Community radio bringing hope
- Scope- Care for intellectually handicapped people in Australia
- Bell Park Cricket and Football Club- Providing young people in Geelong with healthy sporting opportunities.