From deserts to beaches, rainforests to mountains.
Experience the amazing diversity of the largest continent in the world with your own local personal guide.
- Magnificent Melbourne to marvel at the world famous 12 Apostles and see the smallest penguins’ in the world make their way from the ocean to the nests.
- The “Red Centre” of Australia to Uluru (Ayres Rock)- Dine in an amazing the outback as the sun sets on Uluru and the amazing nights sky emerges
- Visit a kangaroo sanctuary in the outback and meet Kangaroo Dundee or Brolga as seen on USA TV.
- Enjoy nursing a baby kangaroo called a joey.
- Fly to the “Top end” Darwin. Enjoy the amazing Jumping crocodiles and the breathtaking national parks.
- Head “Out West” to beautiful Broome and fly by sea plane to the amazing Horizontal Falls which we pass through in a 900hp boat. Ride a camel on gorgeous Cable Beach.
- Cruise over and dive on the Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy all that is Sydney, Opera house, Bridge Climb, Blue Mountains & much more!!